Monday, September 22, 2014

Up and at 'em !

No time to be ill, dragged myself out of bed on Sunday, things to do, places to go.

First things first, more laundry to be done and hung on the line to dry,

Hubs wanted to get no 1 sons flooring so we can try and finish his room, [ budgeted for], as I was still feeling rough and the sun was shining we decided we would take a light brunch whilst out, especially as it was just the 2 of us, an impromptu 'date'


Don't get too excited it was a fast food American diner in the car park of B&Q, I know how to rock, it hit the spot a breakfast bap and a nice cup of tea! who cares that I was sat in the car park, what a treat!

Off to shop, job done and in budget with a few little extras thrown in


no 2 son was envious of no 1 sons new cushion!  budget laminate, cheap as chips, does the job and as we plan to move in 5-6 years no use pushing the boat out.

Home to iron, sew and clean the loo's.Got a small food shop done, not enough energy to walk the dog but did manage a roast, albeit the timings were completely out, ate very late..The dog got his walk care of hubs, and he had a nice roast himself, happy family, happy dog, then an early night for me.no crocheting done.

Weekend, claimed !

Up for work this morning, appointment booked and cant be ill, still on probation, did another 2 washing loads and hung to dry whilst at work, where does all this washing come from? I seem to be washing every day..which means extra ironing! might have to look at disposable clothes!

Managed a nice walk this evening with the dog and no 1 son's walking dog.What a beautiful evening, I love this time of year.


we set off down the river path


Whilst the sun sparkled through the trees

we sat a while to enjoy the sun setting


walked back along the river


admired the view


were excited to see our local pub almost ready to be opened thanks to the hard work of the community


strolled back up the lane enjoying the changing colours


and turned to look at the setting sun before we came in.

What a lovely way to end the day. 
off to bed now to get some more energy for another day at the office tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...