Friday, September 28, 2018

FO Friday.

Finally I have cast something off, what a relief.

This has been on the needles since our holiday at the end of August.


Yes, this is how I plan my holidays, always a book and a project, just so happened it all matched !
I really like the blue but not with the grey & yellow.

It started off as another Free your fade shawl bit I changed my mind after moving onto the yellow section. I didn't like the 3rd colour with it and feel out of love with the whole thing. It got stuffed into the project bag and left. Picked it back up and decided to just get the thing off the needles, quite like the whole grey/ yellow thing, so tried to cast it off with some sort of shape, went a bit wonky !
So here is what I now call  'My wonky Grellow' !



Knit with Norah George sock yarn ' where these a wand there's a way ( the yellow) and Stranded Dyeworks paradise sock yarn in ' mettlesome'. Both pulled from the sock stash box!

I quite like it as it is, warm snug, don't think I will block this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...