Friday, September 14, 2018

This weeks WIPS.

The days are getting shorter and greyer, so I've had the urge to knit.
I'm still not quite into jumper knitting, so thought Id start with getting a few of the smaller WIPS cleared, I have a few.

First up was this gorgeous WIP project bag

 


From the lovely busypottering, I have a few of Annies bags and I can highly recommend them.
and the project?


Another shawl type thing. This started off as a Patronus Shawl,  but I decided I didn't want the lace sections and didn't want it as wide, so I am sort of playing it by sight now. I have no idea what yarn it is as I have lost the bands! Loving the Autumn colours and cant wait to get this snuggled around my neck ! I have stuck a little gold marker in where I started this week so can review how much I manage to get done over the next week.

Next up, and will be an ongoing WIP probably for the whole winter is hidden in this bag





The gorgeous Christmas fairy project bag is from Elmtree yarns, I bought this last year as had a mini skein advent calendar which is where this blanket started. Its not perfect my centre lines aren't all going the same way , but its such a great little knit. Its getting to the point where the blanket now sits in a basket and the minis stay in the bag. This is a great project to use up leftovers! 

The last project I pulled out was this one




Another gorgeous project bag, this time from Picperfic, I have a few of hers and she has the most beautiful fabrics. And inside this bag?
Why a pair of socks of course!
Always a blanket and a pair of socks for winter knitting.


A basic vanilla pattern, simple and no fuss. The yarn is Regia , always a great staple sock yarn in my stash.

So lets see what I can get accomplished this week. I would love to have these socks finished by next weekend, but I know I am going to get waylaid by the shawl and might just have to knit a square or 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...