Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Its that time of year.

when my thoughts turn to cosy nights in by the fire, snuggled under a blanket knitting project in hand.


I may just have had to buy a few things to help me get set up for the coming months.

First up I managed to snag an offer of 5 magazines for £5 for this little beauty




I haven't bought a knitting mag for ages so this is a real treat.

I have been hankering after a Fringe supply bag, but just couldn't get myself to pay the price of them , so after a bit of surfing on etsy I bought this one, I obviously need another project bag, I don't have this colourway,one day I will post a pic of my project bag collection !







Its pretty big so will be able to get a reasonably large project in it. The bag is from The Tudor Rose Craft studio, you can pick the colours you want and there are different sizes. I paid £27 which is a big saving against the Fringe bag. Its really well made and I love it.

 I do have a problem with this though, I see all these knitters with their pin badges on their bags, I have a few, not a collection, yet!





But, the backs are inside the bag so your yarn is going to get snagged? Not sold on the pins on yarn bag thing, may just leave them on my shelf looking pretty.

Then I fell in love with this yarn





Fab Funky Fibres,  self striping sock yarn, this is the electric mermaid colourway.I have been lusting after some of this for ages so just as I haven't bought sock yarn for a while splashed out and got the orange for the heels/toes, really excited about this.


Now all I have to do is sort through  the WIPS, pick one and start getting some finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...