Sunday, April 5, 2020

Bloglovin issues and a new blog...


I'm still here in blogland, I have been trying to disentangle my blog from Bloglovin to no avail so have upped ships and closed the last one.

My issue with Bloglovin is that even if you have closed your blog and changed the RSS feed they can still show your blog and posts. If you don't know Bloglovin adds your full posts to their site and claims its theirs telling google their version is the original !  Deleting your account/blog  doesn't even remove it from Bloglovin, your posts will still be there! I can find no way at all to get my blog off of the Bloglovin site....'I've emailed and they just ignore me. I am not a  technical person so don't know what else ? anyone got any ideas?

I know blogging is a bit old school now but I really like being able to write and record stuff almost like a journal. I'm not in it for followers, just like the platform and enjoy following blogs.

So here I am , a fresh blog, the same as the last, but no previous content until I can work out how to get it disentangled from Bloglovin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...