Monday, April 6, 2020

What i'm reading.



The whole staying at home thing has really dented my reading time. I was a commute reader.  I have a huge pile of books to read but seemingly no time to read them. How is this possible given I can't blooming go anywhere?

So I joined a reading group, part of an online community I subscribe to, Middleyears Monday. and today I sat at my home desk half an hour early and had some commute reading time ! I had planned to commute read after work, but I got waylaid jigging my new home office around a bit. Don't get excited it's not a new home office, it's my little pink craft den which has now been repurposed. Tricky business as my craft stuff is still there and tempation is not far away. Trouble is with all this video conferencing everyone can see my huge craft stock piles...at least its not toilet rolls ........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...