Friday, April 10, 2020

FO. Friday.

I have managed to finish a few things this year which has been great. Last year had lots of projects but very little finished items. I've set up a page to log my finished makes this year, alongside my goal to finish up all my knitting WIPS (12) , my goal is to have at least 3 sewing items finished and wearable this year. I have the fabric and the patterns and currently the time so there's really no excuse. Knitting wise, Id like to get at least 6 of my WIPS finished by the end of the year. I have 4 sweaters on the go so would be nice to get them done.


This FO Friday I'll show you the WIP that I have been most excited to finish....


My lovely Cornwallis sweater seemed to be never ending, but finally it's done. I absolutely love it. it's a great pattern, my only issue was that it was knit in pieces so had to sew it up. I hate sewing up...…





I also appear to hate blocking and it's yet to be done. But it's not exactly sweater weather here and I'm certainly not heading off to a Cornish beach anytime soon!


It was knit with Garns studio drops cotton merino which is reasonably priced for sweater knitting. I used Mustard, grey and white.


I'm really tempted to make another but I do have 12 WIPS to be getting on with......oops.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...