Thursday, April 30, 2020

Curve balls.


2 weeks since my last post and I was doing so well  .
But life threw a curve ball at me, quite unexpectedly  my lovely old Dad  sadly passed away, not related to Covid-19 I might add.  

I won't go into details and don't want to harp on about it, hence to say it knocked me for six and  the whole Covid-19 situation only exacerbated the situiation.

But a week later and I'm trying to get back into what is now a new normal, working form home.
I miss the team and the whole social dynamic that goes with my job, but I think this home working thing has helped me this week.No need to speak to anyone socially or address the big elephant in the room.I'm not one for public displays of emotion.

And that's all I am going to say on the matter, I am strangely now on leave for a week, despite my holiday being cancelled and not being able to go anywhere.  Don't fret I have many projects lined up, whether I do them or not is another matter completly.

I'll leave you with a pic of my lovely dad as a young handsome man.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...