Wednesday, April 15, 2020

WIP Wednesday.


Knitting has been my primary source of relaxation this week. I've managed to get quite a bit done.
First up is my Flax.





Only had 1 sleeve left to do and am almost there. Just the rib to go this evening then its done. The yarn is West Yorkshire Spinners The Croft, Shetland Country Aran, Which I bought from Alterknits Universe earlier this year. I love this sweater, its warm and snug and just the thing for walking the dog and chilly evenings camping or on the beach. I made an error on the sleeves, the pattern section should have been 1 row knit and 1 row purl but I ended up purling them all,couldn't be bothered to rip so left it as it was. I love the flax pattern so cast on another earlier this month





This is the flax light and is my sweater of many colours. Its almost like a temperature knit, just pulling random mini skeins as my mood takes me, no thinking, just knitting in the round. The kind of easy soothing knit that I need right now. This will be the item that I will always relate this time to. It will bring both back good and bad memories, will I wear it? who knows...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...