Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Blog sorted.

After all the kerfuffle with Bloglovin and trying to get them to remove my old blog from their site, I gave up and deleted it. Even though my old blog is now deleted and no longer accessible to anyone, even me, you can still go onto Bloglovin and see all the posts! grrr I shall continue to keep emailing them to get them to remove it.

So I exported all the blog posts to my computer then deleted the old blog. There were quite a few. Rather than upload them all to this blog straight away I wanted to go through and remove any that I no longer wanted in the public domain. Finally this week I managed it. All posts now up on this blog, phew.. all I need to do now is go through and sort out all the labels to make it more easy to find stuff.

The whole process of sorting the posts was great, like a step back in time. Its one of the reasons I want to keep my blog going, its an online snapshot of bits of my life. I keep a personal written journal as well for bits I don't want to share publicly. Especially that involve my sons as they don't want me writing about them in public or sharing their pics now. They are ok with basic stuff and pics of their back, understandable, I never share pics of me...

So now its finally set up it feels great, like a new start. My Blogging mojo is back...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...