Thursday, September 10, 2020

September? really?


Wow, 3 weeks since my last post. It seems an age ago.
I managed to get away to Cornwall for the week, its  was fab despite the weather being erratic
Think Storm Ellen & Storm Francis....
Despite the weather we did have a good time. We kept ourselves socially distanced, ate well and walked well! It was blooming marvellous.

We stayed with our friend for a few nights, it was the first time she had had visitors since March!





After a lovely few days exploring the coast with her new rescue dog, we headed off on our own to Perranporth.




I have to say I was very put of by the crowds and stayed well away.
We enjoyed a few nights then headed up to our last stop of the trip, Tintagel.



We stayed at Camelot Castle Hotel and had a fab time.


On our 21st Wedding anniversary we crossed the new bridge to Tintagel Castle.





Started out with sun, ended in a torrential rain pour.

We celebrated with a view over dinner


And walked more coastal paths over the next few days






Before we knew it, it was time to come home.

I had decided to take the following week off as well, its been such a long year I felt I needed a good 2 week break. We went to a friends for a socially distanced afternoon Tea in her garden, celebrated no 2 sons 20th Birthday


and took the hound for walks


even if he decided to rest at times..
Then before I knew it, it was back to work.

This week has just zoomed by, I cant believe its Friday tomorrow, the days just slip by . Its been a busy work week which is good as it does make the weekend come around quicker. Were not sure of weekend plans yet but it may involve heading off for a night in the van..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...