Monday, September 21, 2020

Weekend.

Had a quiet weekend doing bits and bobs. Nothing exciting, just a chance to do stuff. 

Saturday saw me downsize the dining table. We went from a big long oblong table to a small round table, it does extended to sit 6. The males were not happy, they like to dump stuff on it. I was happy because now they cant!

Saturday evening we went to our friends for a socially distanced home made curry. It was rather nice, ate too much but really enjoyed it. Home by 10pm.

Sunday was a do what I fancy day. I visited my sister and caught up. Then home and made a carrot cake

I managed to get my fibre off of the wheel


So I could start another spin.



Absolutely gorgeous fluff to spin. This came from Spin Jones. I love her stuff. I am thinking that this will be a pair of boot toppers for my wellies.


managed to spin the first 50g whilst sat in the garden enjoyed the sunny day.
Come the evening it felt like a read your book kind of Sunday night, so that's exactly what I did.


Halfway through, its ok, normal Cornish chic lit romance. Haven't binge read it so its not brilliant but its ok and will enjoy reading till the end.

Now Autumn is here I can feel my reading taste changing, will be interesting to see what I read next. Mind you I do have the next one of these in the to read pile..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

To celebrate reaching 60 I decided to tick off one of the bucket list holidays. I am very grateful I have a good job which pays well enough ...