Wednesday, September 23, 2020

WIP Wednesday.

Not much knitting happening here this week.  Seem to have fallen out of love with most of my projects.

But they need to get done or ripped, I have projects waiting in the wings.

So thsi week was another random pull out a bag and knit week. 

First up was this




I bought this kit from Purl Soho during my new York trip last year, and actually love it. It had fallen to the bottom of my WIP box and had completely forgotten about it. This is an ideal TV knit. Rows and rows of stocking stitch, and the yarn is glorious, even though one is laceweight, hence the little yarn pouches to stop them tangling. I'm glad I found this project again.

Then I pulled out this one




Bought this year during my Cornish break from stitches and cream in Falmouth. Again I really enjoyed knitting on this and another great TV project.

And finally the last bag to be pulled out this week




Plain vanilla socks, generic pattern from memory, using yarn no 2 son bought me for my birthday this year.  I only have the roe to Kitchener and then they will be done. 

Quite looking forward to seeing what I pull out this week now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

To celebrate reaching 60 I decided to tick off one of the bucket list holidays. I am very grateful I have a good job which pays well enough ...