Saturday, September 12, 2020

Off on a little Jolly.

Happy Saturday!

The sun is shining even though it rained overnight. There's a chill in the air and the smell of Autumn approaching. I love this time of year.

Today we are heading off in the van for an overnight stay.



Although this is our first overnight in the van this year  [blooming Coronavirus]it will probably be our last as poor old Barry is on his last legs. 
We're only going a short way and will probably end up just sitting in the field reading and watching the world go by. I've revisited my audible app and have a few books left to listen to so I plan on knitting and listening whilst hubby does his usual Saturday newspaper reading session !

I'm not planning on  any cooking, the stone baked pizza van is on site tonight so I have ordered pizza for our evening meal and we will grab some bacon butties from the local car boot sale [in the adjoining field] in the morning. 

We can pretty much be self contained and maintain social distance when on site, I'm just a little worried about the loo's, but no 1 son camped there with his friends and said they were kept immaculate and regularly sanitised. I have a stash of cleaning wipes and hand sanitiser so all should be good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...