Wednesday, September 16, 2020

WIP Wednesday.

I have so many projects on the go it's starting to get me down, and there are far  too many projects I want to cast on.

This week has been all about picking up any of the WIP bags and just knitting on them for the evening. I have to be honest, none of them are calling to me. My own fault for letting them lay in Hotel WIP for months on end. I have fallen out of love with some of them.

Here are the ones I have actively worked on:



My Ocean fade sweater, I actually like this a lot. I managed to finish the second sleeve so all I have to do is the neck band and its done.



This has been on the needles for such a long time, hubs bought me the yarn for a gift so really need to get it done. Its the Inner peace shawl.  I think when its had a good blocking it will be quite pretty, just need to get it done.



Plain vanilla socks, no 2 son bought me the yarn for my birthday. I am almost there with these socks.

My knitting goal for this week is to focus on these three as they are so close to coming off the needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

To celebrate reaching 60 I decided to tick off one of the bucket list holidays. I am very grateful I have a good job which pays well enough ...