Monday, September 14, 2020

Cheddar Camping trip.

Hubs and I shot off for a cheeky little night away camping. We have not been out in the van all year and as its probably our last few months with the van so  we really need to decide if we want to get another camper. Barry Bongo has been a fab van, we have had lost of adventures with him over the 5 years we have had him. He's our 2nd Bongo, we had one when the boys were smaller and they could fit into the roof space to sleep. Great memories.

I think we decided that yes we want another, but it needs to be bigger. We want something that we can stand full height in but also have room to move around in , and hopefully have a built in cooker and some storage space. fingers crossed we manage to get one next year.

This weekend we headed off for a night, somewhere local'ish and not too far to drive.  We headed to Cheddar, Surprisingly almost all the local sites were full! Nice big spacious field, able to socially distance perfectly. and immaculately clean facilities. We had a great time.










A great way to get away and recharge my batteries before another week of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...