Monday, March 1, 2021

Hello March !

Hello March, 

I have a good feeling about March, its a month of promise. Spring is popping up, the days are getting longer and there is so much to look forward to. I am hopeful we will start to come out of lockdown and will once again be able to see friends and family. 

This year seems to be whizzing by, 1 blink and another week has gone, given that I am not really doing much of anything its quite surprising how fast it is going.

I've no plans for March, other than staying at home and being safe , no surprise there then !

The best bits of February


Getting our motorhome, although we cant actually go anywhere in it yet.


Getting out and about, staying local !



mastering colourwork


Blue skies.

Lets see what March brings us.

2 comments:

  1. You will soon be enjoying trips away in your new motor home, I am so envious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Im very excited 1 it will be a joy just to sit in it in our garden

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...