Monday, March 15, 2021

She's here....

Oh my days, what a mothers day that was, not only did both by boys remember, they bought me a card each and a gift.  


Yummy, I can tell you they both taste very nice.

As it was a Sunday I decided to get my bake on, haven't made a cake in a few weeks


A nice lemon cake. I will try to resist and am hoping they wolf it down quickly. 

Then we had The Call, our new motorhome was on its way. Its not new new, but new to us...


She is beautiful and I cant wait to get out in her. We haven't thought of a name yet, we normally name them, sad but true. Hubs did a good job of the hardstanding, she just about fit in the space. She's in pretty good nick for her age and has quite low mileage, so am thinking we should get many years use of of her. I've booked a number of weekends away, when we are allowed to move and am hoping we don't end up staying in these current restrictions.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your new motorhome looks fabulous, I'm sure you'll have many happy trips in her, the world is your oyster now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! So glad you've finally got her :) - look forward to finding out her name when you've decided upon it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cake and gifts look delicious. Wishing you many happy holidays in your new motorhome, I'm ever so slightly envious.

    ReplyDelete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...