Tuesday, March 1, 2022

What I'm reading.


  I don't seem to be reading much this year despite having a whole pile of books by my bedside to inspire me. I have, however, managed to read 4 of the books I pulled off the shelves to make this pile. There may also have been a couple of book purchases placed in this pile too. 

I'm now onto my 7th book of this year


A Christmas gift from No2 son. 

It's a dark magical retelling of the Nutcracker, I'm loving it. I started yesterday and have read half of it already. This is very much my preferred genre at the moment. A good dark gothic fairy-tale!

4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy having a look at what's on other people's bookcases. I've read The Familiars by Stacey Halls and really enjoyed it, I've got The Foundling waiting to be read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to have my own mini library to chose from. Glad you enjoyed the familiars I may read that next.

      Delete
  2. That's quite a pile to get through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good book, though am doubtful I will ever get to the end of the pile as I keep picking up other books when I am out and about.

      Delete

A Cornish Easter.

 Hubs and I decided to head down to see our Cornish friend for Easter. Rosie dog came along too, after all her friend big B lives with said ...