Thursday, March 30, 2023

Busy living life.

 Almost 2 weeks since my last post and what a busy few weeks its been. What with work, trips and home life I feel in need of a rest. 

We took Stan out for his first run of the year, he did great no major issues just need to make sure we repack him with all the necessities before we head further afield.


Just a local trip To Cheddar.



Rosie enjoying her first trip away this year.

It was then a quick work week before I headed off for a mini break with one of my friends, girls only off on a train to Weymouth




We were only there overnight but had 2 days of exploring. The weather was kind, cold and blowy but the rain stayed away.

Then last night the same friend and I headed out to the theatre




We went to The Old Vic in Bristol such a lovely little theatre. We went to see Waldos Circus of magic & Terror. It was fabulous. It will be going on tour in the south West after it finishes its run here, it might not be everyone's cup of tea but if its near you it is worth considering. 

Now I am looking forward to tomorrow at 5, the end of my work week and a full weekend at home to look forward to. I have a whole list of tings I want to catch up on, blogging and reading blogs being one of them!





2 comments:

  1. What a busy, but enjoyable, couple of weeks. Always lovely to see Rosie, she's such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

To celebrate reaching 60 I decided to tick off one of the bucket list holidays. I am very grateful I have a good job which pays well enough ...