Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Snow days


are the best days! especially when it falls on my non working day. It means I can happily mooch around the house pottering and not feel guilty! Sadly there's not much snow and its fast disappearing. Rosie wasn't too sure what to make of it but wasn't really bothered.

I had a fab weekend, friends came for curry night at ours on Saturday  and a Sunday afternoon Knit & natter which was fab. Bellica Yarns  who is local to me organises this and its a great way to make new connections. Especially when they are woolly ones.


Laura also tempts us with some great goodies, this is her wall of wool.... I didn't capture her table of project bags or the other table with more wool and a variety of knitting accessories. I may have purchased a few things. No surprise there then.

Before I knew it it was Monday and back to work. Monday was a go out to work in the main office day and then Tuesday was visits all day. It's been exhausting so I am very pleased to have a lazy day ahead. I plan a morning of sorting stuff, blog included, then a few hours knitting and maybe some book reading. 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day of pottering. I hope the snow clears quickly for you, nice to look at but not so nice for walking on.

    ReplyDelete

Cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

To celebrate reaching 60 I decided to tick off one of the bucket list holidays. I am very grateful I have a good job which pays well enough ...