Wednesday, March 15, 2023

WIP Wednesday on the go.

 This weeks WIP Wednesday is coming from Norwich. I'm away for work and needed a portable project


I managed to turn the heel last night so these lovely socks may well get finished by the weekend. The project bag was from the knit and natter I went to that Bellica Yarns hosted. Its the perfect size for a portable small knit project and the fabric is fab. Whilst I don't like travelling away from home for work there is something to be said for a solo night in a hotel. PJS on and in bed by 8 watching podcasts and knitting!

The lovely Martin from knit365 . Does anyone else put tape over the camera? stupid I know, too many films watched where people were spied on via the laptop......

Hopefully I shall be back on the train  home just after lunch, but my reading Mojo has returned so knitting may not get one.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

To celebrate reaching 60 I decided to tick off one of the bucket list holidays. I am very grateful I have a good job which pays well enough ...