Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What a fantastic weekend..

We had an amazing time in London. We walked for miles and saw and did so many things..I loved it, but boy was it busy..and hot...the weather was fab, all bar arriving at the start of a massive thunder / lightening storm with a torrential downpour..I took hundreds of photo's but here's a whistle stop tour..























































We all loved our weekend..I cant believe we packed so much in..now I could do with a holiday !!

2 comments:

  1. Love your photos - you really got around the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we did, it was exhausting ! but glorious weather and the boys loved it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...