Monday, September 14, 2015

Catch up: The last day of the school break.

Remember I said we were going to the Harry Potter Studio tour?
Well it was fab, all bar the long and scary drive in my little teeny car.
But we made it and had a fab day, if you are a Harry potter fan its definitely worth a day out, the props for the film were amazing, we will definitely be going back again! 




















The boys had great fun, we took loads of pictures but their in that silly face era and most had their friends in the pics so I cant post them, here's a few that can be shared




I have to say it was fab, lots of interactive stuff and so much to see, well worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...