Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sorted.

Had a fab day at home sorting yesterday, loved it.

I feel so much better when all the crap is cleared away and sorted, some people seem to think tidying up is moving their stuff from 1 room to another! Its all gone back to its respective rooms, I have 3 large bags for the charity store and 3 large bags from my destash heading for my friend.

My destash was harsh, but it felt good, I used the if you haven't got a plan for it ,don't know what to do with it  and aren't likely to use in the next 6 months, get rid. I'm now left with 'stuff' I have plans for, all I need to do now is finish up my works in progress, I have a few. I really don't need to buy any craft materials until at least 2016, I have enough projects to be getting on with.

I didn't spend all day sorting I did manage to get a walk in with the hound


This is the conker patch, their just starting to fall and we managed to grab a pocket full before the kids take them, anyone else use conkers in the winter to keep spiders at bay? to the front was a gorgeous blue sky and sun , behind me was a different picture


the field we walk,alongside the river has now had got a tree planting plan! yup, their going to plant at least another 10 trees, how fab, 

Then home to relax


a little bit of colouring whilst dinner was cooking, then an evening spent watching a film and doing some more on my ripple


this was the last pic I took, its almost double the length now and just a few rows before its complete, its so snug, just the project for a Autumn eve, I shall miss this when its done.

Today is another home day, just pootling, I feel a walk on the beach with the hound coming on. a spot of ironing, a roast dinner then an evening to  whatever I please, before its back to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...