Wednesday, September 16, 2015

WIP Wednesday.


I am so in love with this blanket, I don't want to finish it.I love the colours, the feel and the pure simple joy of hooking it every night

According to the pattern I have another 28 rows to go! as this is for Barry Bongo, I am thinking that's going to be way to long, we don't need overhangs as its a snug bed space. I am thinking may be 10 more rows then complete the edging and that will be just perfect, I am averaging 4-6 rows a night, its a double size blanket, using stylecraft special double knit with a size 3.5mm hook, that seems to suit my style.The pattern is  from attic24, I am thinking I may well just do another to use up all my odds and ends.. I have a basket full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...