Sunday, September 27, 2015

Trees.

Second to my love of the sea is woodland.
I love wood, I love trees and I especially love old trees.

So today as the sun was shining we decided to take the hound for a lovely woodland walk.

A quick drive up the motorway and we are at Westonbirt Arboretum, a bit early to enjoy the glorious Autumnal colour changes but on a day like today it was still beautiful.

The hound was well behaved, he sniffed and sprinkled the whole way round, hes knackered now! that was his second walk of the day !

















It was a beautiful and much needed breath of fresh air, just hubs and I, the boys not feeling the need to enjoy nature! I was totally restrained, just bought a bottle of water and didn't even venture into the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...