Wednesday, September 30, 2015

WIP Wednesday.

Not one, but 2 WIPS on the go this week.
I of each!

First up, knitting

its a secret project as I am doing a test knit for Sara's texture crafts
no details sorry, but you can take a peak at my colour combo


I have to say its nice to be knitting for a change...

Then, yup you guessed right, another ripple blanket
no 1 sons, hes having a stash buster ripple so will be a blanket of many colours


The main colourway will be parchment as I have a few balls of that, then as many 'male' colours as I have in my stash of stylecraft.

one day Ill get to finish my girly blanket!



In other news, I need all your positive vibes for no 1 son
 an internship [ apprentice] keeper job has come up at the Zoo he volunteers in, this is exactly what he wants, its in the African section so would be working with the Rhino, giraffes, zebra, ostriches etc.

Zoo keeper apprenticeships/internships are notoriously difficult to get and rarely come up, I have warned him he may not be successful but its all good experience applying for jobs.

Please keep everything crossed that he at least gets offered an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...