Sunday, August 30, 2015

Goodbye August.




Wandering the forest and catching ' withdrawn' absolutely loved this art installation



Heading off for a long weekend to my own little piece of heaven







Failing at getting my seaside ripple finished, but still loving it...


celebrating with friends and family for hubs 50th


staycationing in our home town






visiting the zoofarm


Braving the welsh gales






 and just enjoying the local walks and family time





August has been a lovely month, spent with family and friends. 

It seems fitting that today we close the month in the same way, meeting old friends down at the Harborside, goodbye August you have done us well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...