Sunday, August 23, 2015

Decisions?


Rain !

As forecast its hammering down outside, today's the day we are meant to be setting off to wales with Barry Bongo, add that to no 1 son being ill and I am really not sure what to do.

We are all packed and ready to go, I'm a bit gutted to be honest, but that's the joys of the English summers.
The forecast for the rest of the week is wind and rain, maybe with an odd dry spell!

Fun can still be had, Barry Bongo is warm and dry, we have gadgets, books and games, and waterproof coats! The site has a small clubroom so if we get stir crazy we can go for a game of pool and a packet of crisps! But we will be on top of a cliff at the mercy of the weather, and junior will not see the pleasure in walking down onto a  wet windy beach, I will I love the beach in any weather.

No 1 son came home from his day out with his friends on Friday with a sore throat and head ache, didn't think much of it, boys day out and all that, but yesterday he was under the weather. At one point I did think his voice was breaking, now that was scary, so deep, where has my boy gone? whenever they have growth spurts both boys seem to feel poorly and run down ,so I am hoping after a good nights sleep he will feel better today, but if hes not I really dont want to leave him alone, I know hes 17.5 but I am still his mum.

If we do go away today we will leave it till later, the rain is due to subside later on, still wet, but more showers than torrential, so we may be able to get the awning set up between showers. Alternatively we may leave it until tomorrow, even if we just get away for 1-2 nights I will be happy, the site is all paid for, and given the awful weather its not going to be busy!

So this morning I am going to sew, haven't had my machine out for a while now, and I quite fancy a new pair of PJ trousers..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...