Wednesday, August 5, 2015

1 more sleep.

Do you ever get to the point that you really don't know if you're coming or going?
I just don't seem to have stopped,
run ragged springs to mind.

Housework? whats that?
Blogging, Baking? Sewing? Knitting? reading?
I wish.

I really need to sit down and draw breath, gather my thoughts and get some work/life balance back
and do you know what,
only 1 more sleep and I will be doing just that.
Friday morning I shall be waking up to this view


I cant wait. A long weekend in CORNWALL! Bedruthan Steps to be exact.

Barry Bongo will be doing the honours, no 1 son is house / hound sitting, slightly worried about the latter !
There are no plans
just relax and go with the flow
and do you know what?
I don't even care if it rains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...