Saturday, August 15, 2015

Holiday !

Finally, I am now on leave. 12 working days off . 

Sadly despite my full on work mode I didn't get all the reports done, I still need to get 3 done over the next few days, no problem as I'm always up early and can get 1 done each morning before anyone else wakes up! Simples !

My working week wasn't all bad, I had to go out of town for work, look where I went




The seaside !!

Managed a quick stroll along the front, weather wasn't too great but it was dry and I got to see the sea! There are perks to this job.

My working week finished with a huge traffic jam trying to get out of the city centre, grid locked, no idea why, just shear volume of traffic I think, but I made it home , had a quick turn around and out with friends for a curry, Hubs 50th Celebrations have now started!

This afternoon  we have a few friends and family arriving for a BBQ , luckily the sun is shining so hubs can play with his new BBQ, pics tomorrow! the hound is going to the dog hotel for the day/night as he wont cope with that many people around, and the food as well as the guests will be safe.

Tomorrow will be a lazy day, some well earned RnR for hubs and me, and then who knows what the coming week will bring.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...