Sunday, August 23, 2015

Going for it !

Decision made we are going for it !

come rain or sun were off, its a 2hr trip so if its that miserable we will turn tail and come home earlier than planned!The forecasts are constantly changing, rain is a definite but its intensity changes.

No 1 son has a cold, nothing drastic and hes happy to hunker down and keep the hound company.

So a quick rethink for rainy days ahead, I have downloaded some movies to watch, movies that no one else in the house wants to watch so I never get to see them! quite looking forward to these. Images of steaming coffee, rainy windows and a grey tinged sea view all adds to the excitement! 



[pictures all c/o google images]

Hubs and Junior have downloaded what ever their into watching,[ we all have suitably large phones], we have books packed, games, puzzle and colouring books and of course I have some knitting.

I have packed the rain coats, far too many clothes and enough food & drinks for us not too have to go to far if its awful.

So I will see you in a day or 5..
have a great week. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...