Sunday, October 23, 2016

And relax...

Yipee, its half term and I have a whole week off.

I really need this break, work was getting way too stressful last week, I was on the verge of quitting, luckily my brain reactivated and talked some sense into me, there is a reason I do this job, I have to keep that in mind for the next 2 -1/2 yrs, THEN I will quit! Can't blooming wait for that I can tell you.

Holidays started off with a lovely relaxing evening on Friday, Yesterday I decided to throw caution to the wind and go to Asda to do my weekly shop, I amazed myself, very restrained and came in on budget, no naughties were added to my trolley. I do find with food budgeting and shopping at places like Aldi/Lidl , I end up eating the same types of food, so I like to go to bigger stores just to swap it up abit. Asda actually do some really nice healthy stuff I can chuck in the freezer and cook quickly at Work in the microwave. far too cold for salads now!

Junior was in a PJ mood yesterday, first day of holidays and all that, so we had a baking afternoon, first up, a chocolate cake,


Pretty impressed with his cake baking skills, this cake is a monster, I haven't tucked into a slice yet, trying to be good, but I know at some point today I will take a slice with a nice cuppa, it is Sunday after all. Then it was home made pizza's for supper, I didn't partake as was off out to friends for dinner, yep, I know, out on a Saturday night, what ever next! and with a girlfriend !

Today its blooming freezing, I am going to chuck a beef stew into the slow cooker and attempt to get the hound out, hubs is still sleeping as hes on nights, the boys are still sleeping, because they are teenagers  and I have been up for hours! Hopefully when I get back someone might be awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...