Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Holiday hump day.

Wednesday, hump day. 

Half way through my weeks annual leave  and today is the first day I feel really relaxed. I am having a lovely week.

Saturday night was a dinner date with one of my girlfriends. a little bit of crafting may have occurred but it was a fab night, and last night I had a cinema date with another of my girlfriends, my oldest friend. We went to her local cinema and watched ' The Girl on the train', wow, I loved it, kept me drawn in right until the end, I actually want to watch it again now, and read the book.

I have been pretty relaxed this week, not stressing about ' doing things', just because we are on holiday. Junior has decided its the right time to re design his room, hes has been ruthless, 16 years worth of books, films and 'stuff' has been sorted and discarded. 2 book shelves and a huge dresser has now been removed from his room. Bed and wardrobe has been moved, and it was given a blooming good vacuum!

Don't be fooled, he has a master plan, 
1 corner desk to be installed for his computer system, [the computer he made]
 A huge long work bench for his war hammer painting and scene making, please don't ask me I Know nothing about warhammer. except its damn expensive.

I have actually finished my green / purple shawl


currently blocking on the line, I made a pretty big error though, I decided against the fancy bead bind off and just bound off. I forgot to change needle size and the cast of edge is really tight, its curling up. I tried to unpick it but ended up making it tighter so have given up. Luckily its along and will wrap so I am hoping it won't show, I love it.

Have immediately cast on another little scarf/shawl, green again, using up stash yarn, but I am definitely in a green moded at present.


This looks like its going to be a quick easy tv knit.

Whilst rummaging found a book to read, although I have loads of books ready to read, couldn't quite find the right one until this morning 



looking forward to getting my nose into this later.

We have managed to get the hound out for a couple of walks






And I have played with my new little macro lens  on my phone camera, this is the lens I am most excited about.





Tomorrow I shall be taking Junior and his mates to a paint ball session!
I will be sitting this out but am hoping I may get chance to try out the fish eye lens on the camera.

Thoroughly enjoying my week, really don't want it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...