Friday, October 28, 2016

Juniors day.

Yesterday was juniors belated 16th activity, he chose paintballing.

After a few difficulties managing to book a mid week slot for 4x 15-16 yr old boys, we found a local site that we never knew existed. We tagged onto another party who had booked so the required player numbers were correct.

Although paintballing isn't my thing, the site was part of a working farm, so I got to look at cows, which I love and old farm machinery. I didn't get to use my new phone lens much, it was a bit muddy and I had to concentrate on staying upright! If I had known I would have took my wellies.

I wont bore you with all the details I will just leave you with some pictures














I am now off to pack, I am going to CORNWALL for the weekend
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...