Saturday, October 15, 2016

Sunday Walking.

Finally managed to get time to blog, busy life continues.

Last weekend we did indeed manage to get the hound into the car, never ones to miss an opportunity we decided to head over to Leigh Woods, I love this place, its beautiful, if you like trees that is.
 we walked down through the wood to the River, then when we came out onto the river path we walked all the way along towards the Suspension bridge.
It was a glorious day, the tide was in so there were boats going up and down, we even got to see The Matthew sail past.
 It's a pretty step climb back to the top car park ,managed it with no slip sliding about and were home before the boys got up !








That's the hound, that black blob rolling around the ground in happiness!


Would definitely recommend this walk if you are in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...