Wednesday, October 19, 2016

WIP wednesday.

The upside to hubs working night shifts this week is I am getting a lot of knitting done!

I am so close to finishing this shawl now, and I have to say I can't wait to cast it of, the rows are just too long. Its all bunched up on the needle so I cant really see how big its going to be, but I love it.



It's a great pattern and I my be tempted to do another, but I still have 2 other projects to finish and could do with something small  to knit. The cast off on the pattern has beads knit in, I am going to miss them off as they will annoy me no end, not sure how to finish though, hoping to get the last few rows done tomorrow night while watching Bake off,  then will ponder what to do with it. 

Bring on the cold weather is all I can say !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...