Friday, June 2, 2017

Goodbye May.

I am bringing back the monthly reviews, I love to look back over my month and remember the fun things that we have got up to, its so easy to just get stuck in the full time work rut, forgetting what life's all about.

What a month May was, slightly more exciting than most of my months, I don't usually get arounds quite so much..
It started with a camping weekend with friends in Glastonbury


A lovely weekend was had by all and the weather was kind, it was great to get away for fresh air and open spaces.

The following weekend oldest friend and I went to Birmingham to see Take That..


wow, what can I say we had a fab weekend, we laughed we ate w e drank and we danced.. 50 years of friendship is something to be proud of I think.

I knitted a whole shawl


and the knitting mojo remains.

I rejoined slimming world


got off to a slow start but this time feels different, I have a different mindset, its about a change of eating style but still living. Making wise choices and shopping with meals in mind, work lunches are my downfall.

I have enjoyed sunset walks along the river, actually managing to drag the hound out for a change


I took my boys out for a trip and enjoyed spending silly time with them


generally it was under 5s with their families, but do you know what? we had fun, we laughed and walked and just enjoyed our time.

I don't think I did a full week at work, I have enjoyed shorter weeks, having more time for me and the family.I am hoping that although June wont be quite as exciting we will make time to have some fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...