Monday, June 12, 2017

Weekending..

This blog has felt more like a yoyo the past few weeks, one minute its up the next I take it down.
I have dithered so much about keeping this blog, I still feel as if I have nothing much to blog about. but I still keep coming back to it.I have uploaded a lot of the old posts from my last blog and its been great fun looking back over it and that's what has swayed me to keep it up. I love being able to look back.
due to weekday commitments its unlikely I will get to post more than once a week, but I'm happy with that.

This past weekend hubs was off so we got to spend some together, I am coming to realise I hate him working weekends! Friday night we went off to a friend's surprise party,  Saturday was errand day, hubs and junior also started work on our little sundowner area at the end of the garden, pics will come when its finished. and Sunday Hubs and I had a little ' date day', its not often we get out without the boys, despite them being older they generally like trips out too. But as were were up and ready to leave by 10.30am, the boys declined, wonder why. We have National Trust membership and are lucky to have some places reasonably close to us, so took a trip to Tyntesfield. We had a lovely walk around the grounds before heading into the house,











It really is a lovely place, I didn't take any snaps inside the house as it was packed, the joys of Sundays at National trust properties! I had a gift voucher that had been in my purse for over a year to actually spent that on a couple of jars of posh mustard, a metal sheep and a cute little jute bag with sheep on.All of which made me happy. Homeward bound for some household chores and the end of the day was spent like this


All round a happy weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...