Sunday, June 4, 2017

Having a jig about.

Apologies to those that do pop in and read the blog, I have been having another jig about.I think it will continue to morph until I get to where I want to with this blog.I wasn't loving the left side bar on the previous template, so it just had to go. I do like the simpler layouts, easier to navigate and find stuff on.I really don.t like the blog title now either, but hey ho, I have changed the blog description and will just ignore the fact that the blog address is a bit odd.I don't really know what I would like to call it,Maybe I just need that to evolve as well. 

 This week I have blogged more than I normally do and have really enjoyed it, probably because I have only had to work 2 days this week. Its not riveting stuff its just my life and I actually quite like my life. Its great to look back over where I have been and what I have been up to, I think this blog will be more of a personal journal, even though when I set it up I didn't want it to be, it seems that I quite liking writing about me., I like to blog about my life, and that's where I think the block was coming from, trying to think of stuff to blog about.  So I am just going to go with the flow, I shall write and post whatever and whenever I feel the urge. 

Looking back at my first few posts, I realise that I have lost my photography mojo, I really love taking Photographs. and its something that I want to develop, I think having a camera on my phone has made me lazy, just clicking at anything and everything. I shall have to dig out my little black camera for our upcoming holibobs ! There are going to be some pretty amazing things to photograph whilst we are away.

Here's a couple I snapped on the phone this week during an evening hound walk, I say walk, he went about 500 steps and then decided he would go no further so we sat at a bench for a while ! daft dog that he is. 




Today I am off to faff about, do some housework and cleaning, maybe a little knitting, Hubs is at work so am on taxi duty for the boys today and then we have friends coming for drinks later. Then its back to proper full-time work mode for the whole month, that will test my blogging mojo that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...