Thursday, June 1, 2017

Junes WIPS.

Here we are a brand new month and I only have 3 WIPS to work on, there may 2 others packed away, but there not in the running and probably wont be until later in the year as they are more autumnal projects.

First up is my Fast Forward sweater


doesn't look much at the moment as its a top down sweater so its all scrunched up, about 12 more rows and it will be divided for the arms, loving this sweater so far

then  I have the socks, just the 1 pair, whilst i read the bumph about the fish lips heel socks


cant remember what the yarn is but they are my seaside socks, love the colours

then lastly my sunshine shawl



how fab are those colours.

Goals for this month are to finish the shawl and the socks and get at least 10 rows done on the body of the sweater after I divide off the sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...