Saturday, September 2, 2017

Hello, I'm back.

After a long summer break I am back. 

I decided to take a long summer away from blogland.It was all going to be a bit messy. Junior finished school in June after taking his GCSEs, he passed them all with flying colours and is now going onto college to do his A'levels .We took our fabulous holiday to Malta, that was great I have to say , even if a tad too hot for my liking. We have had day trips, Avebury stones and Harry Potter studios to name a few, we have been camping to Cornwall, Have had friends over for BBQ's and dinners, have been to friends for same, we have been out to eat, met with friends and generally had a very nice time. In between all this , with the exception of junior we have all had to fit work in. 

I think we are all a bit summered out now !

Now it's September it feels like a good time to get back to blogging. September always feels like my new year, being a mum, its always the school years that have guided us, and despite Junior now having left School we have 2 more years of college to go. The biggest change this year is that I no longer have to do school runs, junior will be getting the bus to & from college . It feels weird, in some ways I am going to miss this time, just the 2 of us, but how fab not to have to juggle rush hour traffic, I can set off to work earlier and miss it all, Fabulous.

In between all this summer frivolity I have been knitting tons, I  have indulged my passion and been on a yarn buying  mission, It feels good though, I love rummaging in my yarn boxes to find my next project, especially when its full of colourful yarny goodness.I may have even ordered myself a Yarn filled advent calendar. 

The health & fitness thing has been completely forgotten, I have eaten and drunk what ever I fancied and the only exercise has been walking. Mind you some days has been well over 20k steps, walking coastal paths is most definitely my preferred fitness activity.

So now it's back to normal life, getting things back in order , getting sorted and moving forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...