Saturday, September 23, 2017

Weekly round up.

Its been a bit of an odd week, just work/ college  as usual for all of us.

 Monday went without comment, nothing out of the ordinary.

Tuesday, well, for some reason I just got out of bed the wrong way, I was in such a foul mood. Nothing was going to right it, I was basically stuck in a traffic que for my whole commute journeys, to & from work. When I did get to work I just needed to sort stuff out! I can't work in chaos and my files were all over the place, sadly we have little storage and my fellow workers can work in chaos, well not me ! I need order. So with a bit of shuffling i managed to grab enough space to put a set of 3 stack-able trays in, just for me, yes sadly I did mark my territory with a lovely sticker. I then spent all day sorting said files. uploading docs, sending stuff to shredding, it was fab, I actually hit 7k steps just in the office. Home to a basic 2 egg omelette for tea, [still on the vlc diet but having real food in the evening meal], then it was sit down, watch bake off and knit !

 After the trauma of unpicking the  sweater I just needed to knit something different, and as I am gearing up for the new westknits mkal, my petronus shawl needs to come off the needles ! I really love this pattern, I love the shape and I am really loving my colour combos. When its finished I will post all the info about yarn etc.




Its going to be big, hoping for a very cold winter !

Then just as I am settled with said knitting and 'bake off', junior springs it on me.

He doesn't like his college, not sure about the course and wants to go back to his old school 6th form, never one to waste a moment hes already emailed the 6th form head and engaged in the whole transfer issue

SAY WHAT...........
ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OK, breathe. lets discuss this, we did, hes going back, why make him do something he's not happy doing and not happy in the college environment, I would only be setting him up to fail. How many 17 year olds really know what they want to do? at least he tried it. 

Wednesday was  another out of county work trip, up to Ledbury with a colleague, who drove, result.. what a gorgeous little place. thoroughly enjoyed that day out, and the service we had to visit was equally as nice. There are nice aspects to my job. Quite evening ,sadly processing washing as we got a new washing machine, simple things please me. Alongside some Patronus knitting.

Thursday bought the meeting with the school to see if junior could transfer back...yep, they accepted him back and made him start straight away ! He chose a whole different set of A'levels with advice from the 6th form head. Hes now going to study History, Religious studies, and economics, with math studies which will get points and is similar to an old AS level I think and ICT. Hes one happy boy.
I could see the change in him straight away, hes very happy to be back. Then it was back to work.

Friday was another grouchy day, I really dont know whats happening to me this week I have had a couple of really moody days. I am normally pretty relaxed at work but 'stuff' is just irking me. Not sure my boss quite new what was going on when we had a 1:1. All I can say is that I was glad when it was 5pm.

All in all an up & down week. Lets hope the weekend brings me some calm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...