Wednesday, September 20, 2017

WIP Wednesday.

Currently being a monogamous knitter, its all about the Pavement Sweater.

You may remember my stupid error of reading the pattern wrong for the cast off rib, this ended up with a curly hem, then when I tried it on I thought it was just to short.

As the hem followed a series of short row knitting to get a great curved shape, front & back,  I didn't want to just take it off of the needles and unwind it, so I unpicked it stitch by stitch, that way I kept my stitch markers in the right place to designate front and back, It was a labour of love, but by Sunday evening I had managed it and knit a few rows up to get me back on track,



Sunday night reknit, from the little bee up to the needle. about 2.5 inches. I have managed about another inch, but felt the need for a break. There's only so much stocking stitch a girl can do.
Picked up my patronus and have done a few more rows on that. It's nice to have a bit of a colour change.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...