Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Advent calendars.


This year I bought an advent calendar from Rosie’s moments. 24 little skeins and a pattern to follow. I will be honest the first few days I wasn’t sure if I liked it, the colours are not ones I would choose, but it’s a sparkly base so carried on. I am glad I did  it’s growing on me day by day. I’ve surprised my self by keeping up which is pretty amazing for me ! Pretty sure this will be finished by Christmas Day.


It came in lovely gold envelopes that you could hang on a little peg line, I opted out of that and have kept them in the box. There’s also some cute little stitch markers and other small treats popped in every other day.  I’m really enjoying it and love a little knit every night!

I also bought a fibre one from Siobhans crafts. it was mermaid themed so I had to buy it !




The little mini fluffs are gorgeous. There’s Rollags and batts, tips and roving, all in mermaid colours. Love love love it!  And I’m on track with it too!


Pretty dull picture, but I assure you it’s gorgeous! There’s 10 days on this bobbin. Aiming to do a 2 ply and then knit an old shale pattern cowl for chilly beach days! 

Pleased as punch with this years yarn calendars. Also pretty chuffed with myself as this post has been done on my phone! Trying new ways to help me keep on track with blogging. Will need to review how it looks on s pc in the morning and put in links for the suppliers, but this could be a major move in the right direction for blogging !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...