Friday, December 21, 2018

Reasons to be cheerful.

1- It’s the winter solstice, blessings to you all ! This means that brighter days are ahead. I know that I’m done with dark days, I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark! 

2- It’s Friday............ Bring on 5pm and then Christmas can begin. Hubs is meeting me from work and we’re off out on a date night Christmas shopping trip, we know how to have fun on a Friday night! 

3- I finished the back of my Cornwallis sweater and have cast on the front, happy days...this sweater makes me happy.


And lastly, can you keep a secret?  I’ve been offered a new job!
Details when all the paperwork is signed, which maybe a while due to the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...