Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas.

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas.

I have had the loveliest couple of days just snuggled at home with the family. Yesterday was the first Christmas Eve where we didn’t have anything last minute to get done. It was a bit weird really!

I did the usual Christmas Eve cast on


This will be a pair of plain vanilla socks. The yarn is a gift-a-ball from Rosie’s moments. It’s full of little gifts that you find as you knit your way through the ball. What fun! This will be the first pair of Christmas socks for next Christmas. 

The next few days are all about the wider family, making memories and enjoying the company of others. I’ll jump back into the blog at the end of the week. 

Wishing you all a happy and healthy Christmas.
X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...