Saturday, December 22, 2018

Done.

Had  a lovely evening yesterday when hubs met me from work. We managed to grab gifts that we needed, had a couple of drinks and walked around the Christmas market. It was lovely until we went to get off the bus near home and got drenched!




This morning I’ve done the food shop so now all I need is to get the laundry done and tidy the house and I’m ready for Christmas! We’re off out to friends tonight for dinner which will save me cooking and as they only live a 5 minute walk from us I don’t even need to drive.

I can’t believe I am alll done, I have surpassed myself this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...