Sunday, December 16, 2018

Advent knitting.

All is quiet here, everyone’s still sleeping. As usual I was awake at stupid o clock but am taking the opportunity to catch up with my advent knitting whilst watching some vlogmas videos. I have a large mug of tea by my side and am snuggled on the sofa. Pretty good start to the day I’d say!

I’ve managed to catch up with the yarn calendar , it’s definitley growing on me. I think I’d have been happier if it had started with the blue green and lilac as there the biggest blocks of colour. Not sure about that red section, but that just my colour preferences. The pattern is really easy to follow and I’m at the point where I know it so don’t need to keep referring back. Here it is with todays yarn included. 


I’m way behind with the fibre one but hope to catch up with that today as well, I’m aiming to finish both calendars on time! Can’t spin yet as it’s s pretty creaky old wheel.  Will update you with the spinning advent at some point. 
Hope you all have s peaceful Sunday doing what ever makes you happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello May.

I am hoping it will be a quieter month for me. I do love my holidays but I also like some quiet time.We have nothing planned for May other t...